Friday, May 6, 2011

Loveys.


So, Eloise doesn't have a "lovey" yet.  I keep meaning to buy one, but I still haven't.  I think I like this little pink kitty by Angel Dear (I'd love a sweet little "E" embroidered on it).  It's really sweet and it had good reviews.  My sister-in-law suggested having one at home and one for wherever she stays during the day for comfort.  I liked that suggestion.  What about you guys?  Did your babies (or babies you know, if you don't have any) have a special lovey?  Do you think they're worth it?  Have you seen any cute ones you'd like to share?  I'd love to know!

1 comments

  1. I agree with your sister:)
    I have four and all of them were gifts but Leah can go to sleep by herself with those and pussy:) I don't have anything particular to recommend but I like mine and so does Leah!!!

    ReplyDelete

previous next