I officially cut my hair. Like a real cut (not like last time). I feel so light! I finally got to the point in the last few months where I was up putting it up almost every day at clinic and feeling just kind of blah and unprofessional. I thought I'd be super sad, but I'm actually just excited about it. It takes a lot less time to dry and works more with my natural hair texture. And, I was so scared that Eloise would flip out (she's obsessed with my hair), but she didn't even notice. So, here's to a new look!
This little one is growing up way. too. fast. I can't stop to think about it or I'll start crying.
Her recent interests include...
* Singing the ABCs (constantly. I mean, constantly.). Watch video for proof.
* Pumpkins. She talks about the "punkin" on our porch every morning. "Itssa punkin!"
* Counting. Sometimes to the number 10. Mostly 1, 2, 3 over and over again.
* Repeating every single word we say.
* Making people laugh and fake-laughing.
* Dancing. I tell you, this girl is a dancing fool. Like, needs to dance every day. And if I get tired and sit while we're dancing, she begins crying while pulling my shoulder and screams, "UP! UP!"
* Books. Still. She's obsessed. If we're not dancing, we're most likely reading books. Books about Elmo are a big favorite, but any of them will do.
* Climbing. Climbing on chairs and couches and anything, really - on her own, mind you. She sits on a booster seat to …