It is one of those times. One of those times in life when I find myself incredibly excited about things I never thought I could be excited about. Right now...our stroller and car seat. I am kind of into them. We've yet to officially receive them, but that day will come soon. Here they are. The first shot is the car seat on the stroller frame (my favorite). And the second is the regular seat you strap on when she's a bit older. The only difference is that our car seat will be mint green and peach (it sounds weird, but it's cute). My favorite: the stroller handles. For some reason I really love the way they're shaped. I know that's odd. Oh, and the fact that it's very light. But the absolute best part is, I know I like this stroller, but I bet I'll like the baby in it better! :)
Giveaway is CLOSED. Giveaway, it's a giveaway!!! $50 Land of Nod Gift Card! I'm obsessed with The Land of Nod . I'm sure this is no surprise. As you know, a whole lot of Eloise's room came from there. And we continue to loooove, love, love their products. SO, just recently, they came out with some amazing and adorable new products . I can't get over how cute the new beddings are...these would have seriously been in the running for EA had they existed then. And the blue Jenny Lind bed is the perfect shade of aqua, all funky and polished at the same time. In love. And, if you happen to like poufs, too, a faux leather (and somewhat cheaper) version of one for kids (or adults). Oh, yes, and the rugs...seriously amazing... I need to stop. Anyways, these sweet people at the Land of Nod have offered to give one lucky reader a 50 dollar gift card . Yep, that's right. I'm pretty stinking excited. I ...


Comments
Post a Comment