Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pink glitter tie.


After a fun time at Mule Days (yes, Mule Days), Zach's hometown's fall celebration, we headed back home yesterday afternoon so he could play at the Art and Wine Fair downtown.  So, my sister-in-law and I headed up there with Rosie and William.  We had a lot of fun.  And I bought this raccoon for Eloise.  Okay, it's for me.  And Eloise is the most perfect excuse for buying one of Ashley's pieces.  I had a hard time deciding which one to get.  It will go in her nursery and I know it's going to bring us so much joy every time we look at it, just like the one in our family room.  He's wearing a pink glitter tie...so stinking cute.  All of her work is incredible, she has the best eye for combining colors, and she's just super sweet (read her blog here).

Post a Comment

previous next