Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bum.


So, I'm still not sure whether we'll end up using cloth diapers or disposables for Eloise.  At this moment, my plan is to switch off at the beginning to see how we handle the cloth ones (and only all-in-ones, at that).  Can I be brutally honest, though...one of my most favorite parts about cloth diapers is not the fact that they save money or help keep down the landfills (all really, really good), but the fact that they are just SO. DARN. CUTE.  These are the ones we registered for...BumGenius 3.0 and 4.0 from Land of Nod.  I mean, really...so cute.


2 comments

  1. I'm so glad that I have a friend like you:-)
    The Only reason I want cloth diaper is this crazy cute looking<3 we'll see how it will go:)

    Mayumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you are gonna love them!

    ReplyDelete

previous next