Monday, January 24, 2011

She's here.


Eloise Anne arrived this past Friday, January 21, 2011 at 5:47 pm, weighing in at 7 lbs 7.1 oz and 20.5 inches long.  We're overjoyed to finally have her in our arms.  Can't wait to share more details later on, but what I can tell you is that the labor and delivery were not only better than I expected (although different), but overall an incredible experience.  I've never before felt God's love in such a tangible way as I did throughout the whole day.  And the instant love for this baby is overwhelming.  Incredibly overwhelming in the most wonderful way.  Thanks for all the love and support.  :)

2 comments

  1. I'm so so happy that it was such a positive experience and that she arrived safe and sound. I can't wait to hear more, but I know you are rightly putting all your love and energy into enjoying your new daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! She's finally here! I'm also so happy that you had a good experience in labor and delivery. I know you had a ton of people praying for you and its so cool how God showed up for you in such a way!

    ReplyDelete

previous next