Thursday, June 30, 2011

Long weekend.


Loving this look from My Style Pill with the gold against the orange.
I think I'm getting more into gold.

Life: Oh, I took the most amazing nap this evening.  Eloise did, too.  Intense lack of sleep on my end.  I plan on sleeping in tomorrow as much as baby allows.  It will be GLORious.  And the four-day weekend means time thinking about something other than blood counts and liver cells.  :)  And getting excited for a sweet friend's wedding (which means catching up with lots of besties...and meeting baby T) in Cincy!!  It will be nice.  And I cannot wait to spend all day tomorrow with my sweet little girl AND go on a real date with my husband.  

p.s.  Have you guys seen Million Dollar Decorators yet?  I'm watching my first episode and I think I'm a little obsessed.

Post a Comment

previous next