Monday, June 27, 2011

...


Today I had my midterms.  So I took a little break this evening.  My mind it stuffed full.  I still have lots of work to do for the rest of the week (and tomorrow).  I need to get back to it.  But, hi friends.  Oh, the past few weeks have felt hard.  Mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally.  They've been rough.  It's just a lot.  I'm exhausted.  But I know things will get better.  I'll adjust.  And it's simply the nature of what a signed up for...there's a lot of information and a short amount of time.  Naturally it will take a little bit.  Soon I will begin to get more sleep, I know.  So, tonight I spent some guilt-less time with this little babe.  Lots of smiles and lots of fun.  She's getting so big!  And she's such a sweetie.

Okay, back to it!

Post a Comment

previous next