Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wall down.

It's really hard to hang things "randomly" when you're putting nails in your newly painted walls.  Honestly, that switch plate is kind of driving me crazy.  No solution...letting it go.  :)  The lamp was a wedding gift (thanks, Wilbert fam) and I just brought it in to see, and I really like it there (only problem is I really like it in the living room, too...).  And those little guys on the table might have a new home sometime soon, but for now, I heart them right where they are.  The yellow LOVE print I ordered (it will go above the crib) also arrived today...yay!  Possibly less than five weeks...weird.


{Hand me down changing table painted white; Ashley Gierke Glitter Tie Paper Raccoon; Target changing pad and cover; Anthropologie pinwale "e" and "k"; Swatch Portraits: see post here; Crate and Barrel lamp no longer available; Hobby Lobby pink "E"; Land of Nod Binth Alphabet Print "e"; Rifle Paper Company Daschund card}

2 comments

  1. Meant to tell you; E really liked looking at everything in there last night: the wall art by the changing table, the lamp by the chair, and your little pink Christmas tree. :-) Can't wait to give him a room like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay!! That makes me happy. :) He's going to love his little teal room...I can't wait to see it, either!

    ReplyDelete

previous next