Sunday, May 2, 2010

What beauty.

I make a point to browse A Bryan Photo's website every once in a while and check out their gorgeous, gorgeous wedding images. I love weddings (well known fact, I believe). Immensely. And I think their photos capture them in the most beautiful and natural way possible. Here are a few recent ones that are so great, all from different weddings (all these photos from their website or blog). Not even the best ones, either.
So classic.


Seriously, how cool does this look?
Quite possibly the most gorgeous older woman I've ever seen (and a beautiful bride!). Oh, and I would kill for that jacket.

1 comments

  1. Wow: I hope when I get older I can look like that! (Though I might need to start applying that eye cream that I bought and have just left on the shelf...)

    ReplyDelete

previous next