Megs came into town yesterday for a fun night out...Thai food and The Vienna Boys Choir! It was really wonderful to catch up and hang out, and the choir was very good. We kept laughing at how cute they were...so much younger looking and acting than I realized. I don't know what I expected?! So many of them looked like they hadn't brushed their hair in days and one of them was wearing the cutest pair of Harry Potter glasses. And they sang "We are the World" with German accents. It was pretty cute (and pretty), too. Also, by the end of March, Eloise will already have gotten to hang out with Aunt Megan three times. I find this very, very exciting. Aunt Megan will teach her how to travel well and write goal lists (One of Megan's college goals was to ride a Zamboni at a hockey game. She did it.).
Giveaway is CLOSED. Giveaway, it's a giveaway!!! $50 Land of Nod Gift Card! I'm obsessed with The Land of Nod . I'm sure this is no surprise. As you know, a whole lot of Eloise's room came from there. And we continue to loooove, love, love their products. SO, just recently, they came out with some amazing and adorable new products . I can't get over how cute the new beddings are...these would have seriously been in the running for EA had they existed then. And the blue Jenny Lind bed is the perfect shade of aqua, all funky and polished at the same time. In love. And, if you happen to like poufs, too, a faux leather (and somewhat cheaper) version of one for kids (or adults). Oh, yes, and the rugs...seriously amazing... I need to stop. Anyways, these sweet people at the Land of Nod have offered to give one lucky reader a 50 dollar gift card . Yep, that's right. I'm pretty stinking excited. I ...
Comments
Post a Comment