Favorite beauty products of all time. Period. So, as you can tell, I love myself some Bobbi Brown products. I've been a little obsessed with them since Jr. high. And the obsession hasn't stopped because the products are pretty much amazing and so consistent. They have the most educated makeup artists. And the company focuses on taking beauty from what's already there, not creating a mask. When I was a dorky teen (13, maybe?), my aunt and I went to a BB event at Neiman Marcus. I was wearing baggy khakis, Adidas three stripe shoes, frizzy hair, a tan sweater set, and had some nice cotton in my ears from a recent surgery. I know this because we have a photo to prove it. It was awesome. But, the man doing my makeup was the absolute sweetest and made my dorky self feel like an absolute queen. Further obsessed. Then, when I lived in Morocco, I needed to replenish my stash. So, on a trip to Madrid, I went to the BB counter at the department store. Amazingly, same consistent service and look. Come wedding day, I wore mostly Bobbi Brown and felt like myself but glammed up. So there you go. And here they are, my favorites.
1) Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer - I've used this moisturizer since Jr. high or high school and seriously, it's the most amazing stuff. It's the perfect weight, doesn't smell weird, and is so wonderfully moisturizing. You can also get it with SPF if you so choose (it smells and feels a tiny bit different).
2) Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation - Love. I've tried different foundations. Most recently, I was on a, maybe I want a tinted moisturizer kick, but as it turns out, I just don't like it as much. This foundation is tried and true. It lasts all day and it again, is the perfect weight.
3) Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder (best used with Bronzer Brush) - Again, been using since high school and this and the secret concealer are what made me feel most put together. This adds just the touch of color you need. Note: I'm pale as heck, and I still use the medium because the light has some odd tones.
4) Matrix Sleek Look Shampoo and Conditioner - Tried others. Others are nice, but I always end up going back to these. They work, and I swear they have saved me time doing my hair since they have smoothing effects.
5) Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara - It doesn't smudge. I repeat - it DOES not smudge. :) It isn't waterproof, but I don't love the texture of waterproof, and waterproof still smudges. So, yeah.
6) Chi Flat Iron - Changed my life. Scary, but it did. I use it every day. I'm pretty sure it's saved hours of my life. You can make your hair super pin straight, breeze over the top layers of hair for some frizz control, or even curl it up. I know there are newer versions out there, but this one is tried and true. Not only does it heat up in like 5 seconds, it straightens quickly and keeps the frizz under control on the most humid of days.
7) Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner - So easy to apply. So pretty.
8) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer - I have daaaaark circles under my eyes. This is the only stuff that covers them and stays on. It has a thick enough texture that it doesn't slide off when the day is in full swing.
9) BioSilk Silk Therapy or Chi Silk Infusion - Makes a do feel finished and shiny without being greasy. And I love that they travel well because they're so small. They're almost the same to me, but the Chi Infusion smells best. :)
10) Bobbi Brown Pale Pink Blush - Perfect pop of pink to brighten up the day.
What are your favorites? Anything you wouldn't want to go without?