Thursday, March 29, 2012

Elle Earrings.

Is it sad that I am SUPER excited about these?  These are the Kendra Scott Elle Earrings.  The Danielle, but just smaller and lighter.  I believe I will be asking for these for my birthday.  Maybe in Lilac or Chalcedony?  If I already wear the Danielles all the stinking time, how much more would I be wearing these?  I think they're even clinic-appropriate {At the moment, I wear these Carly studs to clinic most of the time}.




Okay, break is over.  Back to homework.

3 comments

  1. this post is very inspiring!! keep up the good work!! :D thanks for sharing!! let's follow each other if u want ^^ have a great weekend dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you love Elle as much as we do! Thanks so much for the love!!

    XO,
    -Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks for making it over here! Can't wait to have some in my possession! :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next