Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Caaaappuccino.

"Do you know what? We are going to seduce them. We're going to seduce them with our square footage, and our discounts, and our deep armchairs, and...our cappuccino."
-"You've Got Mail"

Recently, I've invested a fair sliver of each morning in the art of cappuccino-making. We registered for the little Bialetti Mukka below for our wedding and I was elated when we actually received it!! My first efforts were fruitless, so I recently decided it was worth trying again. And I'm so glad I did. Let me preface...the Mukka is VERY moody. Not a speck of grounds can be out of place without resulting in spittled espresso all over the stove. But, when executed perfectly, this little guy makes one heck of a cappuccino. I am slowly coming to around a 75% success rate, with hopes of improvement. I know these are just frothy milk and coffee, but man, they make my mornings so much sweeter!


Post a Comment

previous next