And while I'm on a fabric kick today, I've got to mention one of my new favorites. My mom got me a set of washcloths, a burp cloth, etc. off etsy made with this great spotted owl design (by Alexander Henry) before Eloise arrived. I find myself washing them right away just so I can use them again!
Giveaway is CLOSED. Giveaway, it's a giveaway!!! $50 Land of Nod Gift Card! I'm obsessed with The Land of Nod . I'm sure this is no surprise. As you know, a whole lot of Eloise's room came from there. And we continue to loooove, love, love their products. SO, just recently, they came out with some amazing and adorable new products . I can't get over how cute the new beddings are...these would have seriously been in the running for EA had they existed then. And the blue Jenny Lind bed is the perfect shade of aqua, all funky and polished at the same time. In love. And, if you happen to like poufs, too, a faux leather (and somewhat cheaper) version of one for kids (or adults). Oh, yes, and the rugs...seriously amazing... I need to stop. Anyways, these sweet people at the Land of Nod have offered to give one lucky reader a 50 dollar gift card . Yep, that's right. I'm pretty stinking excited. I ...

I've seen this on etsy too! It's absolutely adorable
ReplyDelete:-)
~Katie